Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Alma Mater Score Repor: Week 4

Well, this Saturday saw me telling people how to maintain the health of their forests and yard trees at the Southern Ideal Home Show at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds in Raleigh. Luckily for me, our booth was equipped with painfully slow internet access. I was able to keep up with the Hokies finally doing something impressive this season as they upset the formerly undefeated Boston College Eagles in Boston.

When I finally made it back home, the Idaho game had just begun. Idaho kept us on the edge of our seats as they struggled against #8 Colorado State. #8 you say? That's right, on the ESPN Bottom 10 Rankings. And in the final seconds, Idaho.......loses it. I guess that despite what we might think/hope for, things like Idaho football don't really change.

In other news, Mizzou continued their unbeaten streak, easily taking down Miami-Ohio in Columbia. Why Mizzou even plays Miami-Ohio, I'm not sure. And Georgia. The black sheep of the Moan college football family. Well, they couldn't really get anything going, losing 24 to 12 at Mississippi State.

W Virginia Tech (2-2) vs. Boston College: 19-0

LIdaho (2-2) vs. Colorado State: 34-36

WMissouri (4-0) vs. Miami-Ohio: 51-13

LGeorgia (1-3) vs. Mississippi State: 12-24

The next week holds much to fear, okay maybe not too much...Virginia Tech plays an undefeated NC State in Raleigh (much to my chagrin, we'll be on vacation elsewhere). Mizzou has a bye, Idaho takes on Central Michigan, and Georgia...well, who really cares.

No comments: