Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spatula City, we sell spatulas and that's all!

Jessie's not the only one crafting around here...

Behold my latest creation, our new Bocote (Cordia alliodora) spatula. It makes all our other wooden utensils feel inadequate.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is one gorgous spatula!

Anonymous said...

that is one spectacular spatula!

Anonymous said...

that is one amzing spatula!

Anonymous said...

that is one stellar spatula!
OK, I'm done///nanci

Andy Beck said...

you left out "Spatulariffic"
-ab

Missouri Home said...

DANG!!! Can I order one? Wait, did I forget to ask if you sell spatulas? Because, I am looking for a spatula. Just let me know if you sell any spatulas. I really like spatulas. Or maybe I just like to say spatula. Well, just let me know if you have spatulas. Thanks, me.

Katy said...

Holy cow. We have been doing this too. Using apple wood, and cuss words.