Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another blog to pass the time

I'm thoroughly enjoying the college football season and Jessie is thoroughly wishing it was over. After another nail-biting Vandal win over the weekend (now 5-1), I thought I'd see how many of you all saw this on ESPN (Click the image or the link for a clearer view):

Of note is that Virginia Tech is now ranked #4. Go Hokies! But if you read the fine print at the bottom...

That's right Vandal Nation, Idaho got a nod for the AP Top 25!

7 comments:

paul said...

Umm, also of note BOISE STATE #5. I'm far enough away that to see any Idaho team do good is alright...right?

Jason said...

BOISE STATE!

Austin said...

It's never good to see Boise State do well. A vote for Idaho on the other hand is hella sweet.

So, side bet time, who finishes better: Oregon or VT? I have a bottle of Makers that says Oregon has a higher final ranking.

Austin said...

Idaho is bowl eligible?!?!?!!!

McCallum said...

Let me think.....Idaho....Yes that place we drank at in our early twenties, I guess some called it collage, yes now I remember. I often think about all the games the lads and I attended and all those victory keggers we stumbled home from.....wait we didn't go to any Idaho football games or victory keggers....hell we didn't win any games. I guess I'm glad there getin some w's now but I've moved on....GU's season starts Nov 2. Go Zags!

McCallum said...

Touche'

Missouri Home said...

Ok, so I am glad I live in a state that one, does not have a real football team, and two, has very few people who actually watch or follow football. Some parts of me misses it, but most of me doesn't. Enjoy your football season and good luck to your team!