Hopefully regular updates about news on the North Carolina homestead for those who don't live in the Old North State.
nice work on the shadow!
you should patent and sell that. i would definitely buy that awesome cheese press...hehe.
the chair is awesome, since it has been shrunk. Your dad wants to know if the cat cuts the cheese? Love, mom and dad
I want one. You might want to consider entering Mama in America's Got Talent. I am pretty sure NO ONE has ever seen anything like that before and, people will pay to see THAT! HA!
Heck, i'd pay to for momma to cut the cheese next to dad.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
nice work on the shadow!
you should patent and sell that. i would definitely buy that awesome cheese press...hehe.
the chair is awesome, since it has been shrunk. Your dad wants to know if the cat cuts the cheese?
Love, mom and dad
I want one. You might want to consider entering Mama in America's Got Talent. I am pretty sure NO ONE has ever seen anything like that before and, people will pay to see THAT! HA!
Heck, i'd pay to for momma to cut the cheese next to dad.
Post a Comment