Fresh off my big win at the first Beck-ish Family Beardathon (see below), I was greeted with the most epic cold I've had in recent memory.
It has tried to destroy me. And though I am still not completely free of symptoms, with a cornucopia of remedies I will prevail. I had been looking for meaning in my sidelined state when I came across this infographic on The Onion news website that gives me solace. I give you my rendition of the Onion's stat shot: Who did we catch our cold from...
As it turns out, I am but one victim of many.
Coming Soon...yeah, that's right, we road tripped to Missouri.

1 comment:
I think you might be right on most of those. Have I not taught you anything...Don't kiss or hug on sick people, even if they are family.
Steve did not heed my warning!
But I stayed away from him and knock on wood, still symptom free!
nanci
Post a Comment