Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Update on the cheese

I posted some updated info on our Parmesan on the Two Thumbs Brewing Company website. Check it out!

2 comments:

Gina Davis said...

Love your blog site, and very impressed with the list of winning beer competitions!!! Next you will sweep the cheesey challenge.

Keep up with the great insect shots...I have some nice Laricobius larvae shots. They continue to munch and I continue to count.

Missouri Home said...

Yeah, Cheese! We are starting a butter making business here. We taught Denny the traditional preschool method of making your own butter. It was a great discussion of how "Mom" (Granny Barnes) used to make the kids take turns at the churn and how the speed of the churning dictated how the butter would set. We experimented with how the speed of our butter making made our butter. It was very scientific. I will teach you when we come down. Too many details to write down. HA!