We've had a handful of visitors as of late and all were very impressed with my tally, so I thought I'd share it with you all. The spring time around here is a constant battle of trying to keep paper wasps from building nests on everything (including inside my grill...wasp BBQ anyone?) and keep carpenter bees from making holes in our porches and fence posts. Both are reasonably haphazard fliers and can easily be swatted down with any trusty old beat-up ballcap and then readily dispatched by shoe.
I felt that last year I killed hundreds, so I thought that this year I'd try to keep track...mostly for the feeling of personal accomplishment. Turns out the numbers aren't that impressive. Stay tuned for the final '010 tally coming to you this fall.
3 comments:
HAAAAA! Thank you both so much for having us. The blisters on my sunburns finally... well... went away today.
Japanese beetles emerged today...kill total on day 1 = 15!
Careful with the bald-faced hornets. They're nasty buggers.
Post a Comment